Anyway, she was all snuggled in her blankets in the stroller (at least I remembered that!) quiet as a mouse enjoying the scenery when I heard this "meow, mommy!! Meow!!!" Her little finger was stretching towards this sweet little orange kitten who looked very friendly, and it was. All it took was a few rubs behind its' ears and we were instant best buds. Even in the frigidness of the day we spent a good half hour forty five minutes playing with this sweet little guy and when we turned to leave he followed us :) To the Park and the Playground. Lily was just bubbling over with complete joy.
It's days like this that I am SO grateful I decided to study photography all those years ago. What a wonderful morning, and now I have it forever to remember.





















SOOOOOOO cute. and it makes me miss my cat way bad.
ReplyDeleteAh, she's so cute.
ReplyDeleteBTW-- I TOTALLY associate sunny=warm. It's really deceptive...and makes me grumpy.
Looks like somebody wants a kitty for christmas.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Did you take it home with you?
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that photo-shoot. Seriuosly, when I look at the stuff you do I think of what an artist you've become. Fun fun! -abby
ReplyDelete