Ten things I LOVE about Christmas time:
1. The music, specifically Karen Carpenter. It's my whole childhood wrapped up into one album.
2. The countdown
3. A reason to be cheerful in seriously FREEZING temps (I know, it's gonna get worse)
4. Christmas lights, hence the photo - don't you love the rosey colors?
5. Baking
6. Watching the Miracle on 34th street, the old one, it is SO charming and also lily's favorite as of late.
7. Christmas gifting, love.
8. Decorating the Christmas tree - we are doing ours on Friday and I can't WAIT!
9. Listening to lily say, "Santa, where are you?" as she watches out the window of our car.
10. Making new traditions for our tiny family to grow up with
I love you Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm feelin' ya sister. It's like Jane finally is realizing what's going on around her and it's seriously magical. how fun. -Abby
ReplyDelete