I decided to snag one classic photo before going over to the school and I am shocked that a. lily kept her costume on THE WHOLE TIME (are we remembering her boycott vividly?) and b. that even though she looks a bit zoned she actually held still while I took this picture. say WHAAAAAT??
a bit nervous in the beginning...
...but I think she figured it out. ;)
speaking of boycotting costumes... Kyle was supposed to be a mad scientist but his hair was way too well behaved and we (or rather I) couldn't get it to stick up properly.
I decided to be his successful experiment: Bonnie, the perfect wife. It was quite the hit :)
A very successful holiday I'd wager.











Cute little Queen.
ReplyDeleteUm, is Bonnie someone? Or just something you thought of. Wasn't your car named Bonnie? Do you love that name?
lol. yes I love that name :) haha no it's just the name embroidered on the apron ;)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great!!! Sounds like a very fun, non-stressful halloween. I did not think of how Jane's costume dragged on the floor so I carried her a lot and I thought my arms were going to fall off from holding her. Lily is so stinkin' cute!!! -Abby
ReplyDeleteMany comments here. a) I think with this year of "a picture a day" Lily has consigned herself to "this is my life, I may as well just stand still and let her take the picture. b)I can't get over how cute her costume is. c) Bonnie the perfect wife cracks me up! Love it! Steve says you should have worn pearls though. e) we have the same green candy bowl. f) by the last picture Lily looks like she owns the place. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteu guys look great! loved the costumes!
ReplyDelete