Friday, November 4, 2011

pinecone garlands and a canvas of love

Like everyone else I hopped on the pinterest train a while back and I LOVE it.  I feel so inspired by so many wonderfully creative people, sometimes I just go on there to look at gorgeous photographs, it feeds the soul ;)

Well, the hubbs has been teasing me lately claiming that I just steal other people's ideas which is both true and FALSE.

exhibit a: the pinecone garland


Now I'm sure someone has already thought of this idea but I felt very original having not seen it before. Wanna know something else?  Totally free.  I gathered those pinecones when Kyle and I were on one of our hikes and the beads I already had. bada bing bada BOOM!  I love how it turned out, don't you?


 It's  more of a "winter" color theme but I don't even care (those are my fav colors) so it will stay up for fall as well.  And the love canvas?? pinterest. pinterest all the way baby.  That canvas was something like $100... a bit pricey for me so my sister and I figured out a way to make it for under $10. 

love it.

2 comments:

  1. So do I!!!!

    And I LOVE love LOVE the pinecone garland. Seeing as how it's your theme color, I'd be shocked if it EVER came down.

    Aren't pinecones just the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the garland and the canvas! so pretty!!! perfect for your decor and this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete