poor lily and mommy! :( hope she feels better soon
Being sick is the worst... especially and small little ones.. i hope she is better soon. -Abby
I meant "in" small little ones... not "and" I think my brain goes to mush after 4 hours of teaching. eek! -Abs
Gran'ma Trina says, "Get well soon, Lily-kins"
Poor Lil! Give her big squishes for me- it's only right after the sweetness she was when I was sick.And on a slightly more random note- Hey, that's my handwriting on your vicks rub! :)
Awe... sorry she's been sick! Hopefully all better now.
and BTW -- that first picture, looking very unimpressed, she seems to be thinking "Mom! I'm sick and you're still taking pictures of me?"
poor lily and mommy! :( hope she feels better soon
ReplyDeleteBeing sick is the worst... especially and small little ones.. i hope she is better soon. -Abby
ReplyDeleteI meant "in" small little ones... not "and"
ReplyDeleteI think my brain goes to mush after 4 hours of teaching. eek! -Abs
Gran'ma Trina says, "Get well soon, Lily-kins"
ReplyDeletePoor Lil! Give her big squishes for me- it's only right after the sweetness she was when I was sick.
ReplyDeleteAnd on a slightly more random note-
Hey, that's my handwriting on your vicks rub! :)
Awe... sorry she's been sick! Hopefully all better now.
ReplyDeleteand BTW -- that first picture, looking very unimpressed, she seems to be thinking "Mom! I'm sick and you're still taking pictures of me?"
ReplyDelete