Tuesday, January 3, 2012

christmas morning

Wow, the holidays really are a whirlwind aren't they?  I feel like I'm finally coming out of  this cave I've been in for a few months. Oh yes, there is a world out here, and it doesn't have to be dipped in chocolate to get my attention...not anymore at least. :) 

Our Christmas was just wonderful.  It was the first one we've had all to ourselves in this house and I loved every minute of it.  Lily didn't wake up until 8:30 which was just heavenly because I got to sleep in and  take a shower before the festivities began.  Like I said, heavenly.


 Christmas morning faces, this may be one of my favorite parts.  Here's a bit of a flashback to last year. Can you believe how much lily has grown in the last year? I can't.








 Lily loved her Princess tent we got for her, but we had a bit of a hard time deciding on what movie to watch... muppet christmas carol was the obvious pick but the munchkin didn't quite agree.


 She did agree to chocolate for breakfast though, surprise surprise.


 Kyle and his man gift. He is just so manly.

 And I'm not really sure what I was doing here... dancing?  Christmas makes me do strange things.

It was a very Merry Christmas - hope yours was too!

1 comment: