Saturday, January 28, 2012
jeopardy
Lately I've been realizing that Kyle and I do a lot of old people things. We have dinner around four-thirty or five, we go to bed around nine-thirty and one thing in particular that we've been doing recently, which sort of seals the deal, we watch jeopardy every night. It's kind of funny, and you can go ahead and laugh, but it's some good old fashioned fun - yes siree.
Normally I don't get any of the questions right, except for the occasional cooking/food question (I know, right?) but the other night I got one right that had Kyle looking over at me in amazement.
It was a good moment.
I knew the name of a penguin by just looking at a picture. A penguin, mind you, that is not very commonly known by most people - the chinstrap penguin. Kyle was amazed and totally impressed until I told him how I knew the answer, and then he just laughed. You might too... Curious George. Me and that monkey, we're tight. Especially when a certain child of mine insists on watching him nearly every morning.
High five George, high five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jeep and I LOVE Jeopardy. He gets more right than I do, but don't tell him I admitted that. We even got it for our Wii :)
ReplyDelete