Kyle is amazingly wonderful at gift giving. He gives me the most amazing things that I've either said I wanted months ago or things I didn't even realize I wanted so badly (like this for example). I on the other hand try really hard, probably too hard, to out do him but he always wins in the end. Case in point, this year for Christmas Kyle wrapped these puppies up and put them under the tree:
I pretty much squealed myself hoarse. I have been wanting to go to a ballet forever, and he totally got me tickets. The man is a rockstar.
So we got all done up and ready for a night out on the town (sans lily, thank you shay & uchi!).
okay, yes I realize this is a car garage, but look at that man!!! How freaking good looking is he?
It was so incredible. The music, the amazing graceful dancers, I even started tearing up with the beauty of it all (seriously I did).
It was a pretty good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








i'm jealous! i LOVE the nutcracker. i had a serious craving for seeing it all season. i almost even busted out an old video of when i was in it in junior high (not the ballet west one, i was too tall to audition). so fun!
ReplyDelete