Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my melting heart

One thing is for sure, my man is extremely gifted at giving gifts. (try that five times fast)  We exchanged gifts for the first time this Valentine's (we normally do a fun date, but the bean wanted to hang with her cool 'rents, so we relented - fun pictures coming soon!) he of course gave me something wonderfully romantic and meaningful, and I gave him something off-the-charts dorky.

Maybe someday I'll be as good at giving gifts as he is, cause he really racked up the points with this one:

The man got me a locket, (I love the little bird, don't you??) and when I opened it up, I found this:

heart melted.


love it. I will be wearing it every single day for for-ever :)

5 comments:

  1. huge points for kyle. it's beautiful! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GORGEOUS!!! I love how antiquy it is...lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHH!!! What a perfect gift! Kyle's got it goin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! where'd he get it? I wanna buy one for myself! (seeing as Jared has 'left' me for the military...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so late to be commenting- but this is so cute :) love it

    ReplyDelete