Thursday, February 24, 2011

one whole month

Whelp I've hit the one month mark, booyah.  I'll tell you one thing, I cannot wait until it's warm out.  I'm sure getting sick of the trees surrounding our house and our icky brown backyard.  I don't think I've ever craved spring time so much in my entire life.  I need those warm breezes and leaves on the trees.  Not too much to ask right?  Well anyway, here's another chunk of pictures :)

 14/365


15/365


16/365



 17/365


18/365


 19/365


20/365
  


 21/365


 22/365


 23/365


 24/365


25/365


 26/365


27/365


28/365


 29/365


 30/365

 31/365




2 comments:

  1. Your photography skills are so amazing and stellar. It's hard because I want to comment on like all of them. Mese, you and your family are so stinkin' darling! Everything with Lily in it so great... and I'm a sucker for daddy daughter shots. I must say I love your little new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this project of yours- the photos are BEAUTIFUL- a wonderful way to "journal" :)

    ReplyDelete