Sunday, February 6, 2011

to the first two weeks!

A lot of you already know about this (thank you facebook) but I decided to take a picture every day for a year as part of my new years resolution.  Sort of a 'hey, look what I did this year' after all is said and done.

It's been super fun, I sort of feel like a columnist scrambling to get their story in some days but it's really opening my mind to moments or ideas that I may have missed otherwise.  Bottom line? I am LOVING it.

So here's to the first two weeks, only fifty more to go :)

 1/365


 2/365



3/365



4/365



5/365



 6/365



7/365 



8/365 



 9/365 



 10/365  



 11/365


  12/365 



13/365


4 comments:

  1. SUCH a good idea, im totally copying you next year, hopefully i'll have a kid to make it more worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO FANTASTIC! I almost want to comment on every pictures.... so I'll just say, I love any picture with Lily in it! And how did that fire place have heart flames! Seriously, I am blown away at your artistic-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melese, you really are an amazing photographer! I absolutely love all of your pictures and your idea! By the way, I will soon email you back;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different ideas. You show such a wide array of styles, and feelings. Very cool!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete