Saturday, January 29, 2011

i've got a pink marshmallow

It's winter, it's cold, and that makes me grumpy.  Although there is something that makes me all smiley again and that is the pink marshmallow.  The pink marshmallow doesn't run a muck... and I like that - it's like going back in time before our little one realized she could move.  I sometimes wish the pink marshmallow could stay around always, sweet and rosy and blessedly still.  Although, some how I don't think this would go over too well come July.

Scrumptious sweet little marshmallow, I may make it through winter yet, as long as you never grow out of this suit. :)








good grief, I love these two - love love love them.

6 comments:

  1. Jane also has a suit like that... and when she walks she looks like the stay puft marshmallow man on ghost busters. Lily is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I think every time I comment on your posts its always about how crazy adorable Lily is! I LOVE IT! She is SUCH a doll! I don't know what else to stay. I totally agree with you! The CUTEST pink marshmallow I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i love it. p.s. it was lovely to see you. we should see each other again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that SUIT.... amazing! I MUST HAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy we could pass on the 'tranquil' marshmallow suit! May your winter days be filled with long naps, sleepy faces, and lots of time to do what you need to without the little munchkin running wild. ;) Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MELESE?

    This is Mary Beck- Well Mary Lyman, from Photo Class at BYU-I. Do you even remember that far back??!! I just typed you a long email, but it came back to me so I guess you changed your email.. But long story short- I am on the lookout for a new camera and love your shots on your website. You are awesome! So if you get just 3 minutes, could you email me back and let me know what camera and lenses you are using? THANK YOU! Your family is adorable! maryannbeck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete