Tuesday, January 18, 2011

lily's technicolor dream-vest

Lily got this vest from her grandparents for Christmas.  She loves this vest.  She'll find it (usually in her toy box) and come up to me with these adorable little grunts that mean 'would you kindly slip this on me mother? ... oh and zip it up, please.'  It's hilarious.  She takes it all over the house with her and wears it with anything and everything.  I'm not sure why she gets such a kick out of putting it on (ahem... me putting it on) and taking it off, but it's a real hoot.  I'm hoping she'll learn that she can do it all herself in the near future, that's what we're working on.  Although when that time comes I'm pretty sure I'll miss her adorable little grunts for my help, that and the smile on her face as she pats it round her middle.  She's such a girl. :)




How much are we loving the fuzz on the back of her head?



 who knew getting dressed could be so much fun? :)

3 comments:

  1. ok i have GOT to meet this cute little creature of yours! she is just so stinking cute, gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! She is SOO cute! (And I second Jeannette's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin' precious! I want her and Jane to play sometime soon. Jane does similar things that just kill me. Like squeezing the heck out of her carebears or trying to rub soap on her body in the tub... that's what the "pat round her middle" reminded me of. Ya gotta love the fuzzy hair right at the back of the head. I also love her tongue slightly sticking out as she tries to zip it up. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete