Tuesday, January 4, 2011

christmas morning

I'm not sure how she knew, but she knew.  The kid is only one and she still woke up at about 5:30 Christmas morning as excited as ever.  I thought we'd have a few more years before we had to worry about lack of sleep on Christmas morning, but our little lady is just full of surprises.  Here's a video we took while waiting for 6:30 to roll around - just fyi, it's hilarious. ps... sorry it's so dark, it was early :)



Untitled from kyle miller on Vimeo.


man oh man, my favorite picture ever!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! That pic is so precious! I can't believe she was so excited that early. Jane didn't really get what was going on. I was looking forward to hearing about your christmas. I'm glad it was great. P.S. I like Lily's santa pajamas (or at leas what I can see)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I love her giggles - they are contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that the uncontrollable laughter is featured in the same scene as a bottle of prescription narcotics... a connection, perhaps? Any confessions to make?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that was funny! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete