Sunday, January 23, 2011

lily's library

Lily has rediscovered her books recently.  She still won't sit still long enough for me to read an entire book to her (we make it about 2 pages on average) but she loves sitting in her chair and reading to Teddy.  That's right folks, they're best buds again.  I caught her doing this today and couldn't help taking some pictures of it. 

Sometimes she is so cute it's just plain ridiculous.


She's been doing this face a lot lately - I'm not sure whether to laugh hysterically or run for my life ...












7 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love when little kids sit and read books like they know what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I just say she is lovely, but also i love how you decorate! All white and clean, but it doesn't get boring! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO cute!!! LOVE the las few- especially that cute little bum in her skirt! :) I can't believe how big she's getting!

    So many exclamation points, so little time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Melese! Your little Lily is adorable! I hope we move out to Utah this summer and we'll have to have many play dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute....I love it when babies start "reading"! PS...I don't always keep Reid's room neat, but we aren't in there much, so it doesn't get too messy, plus whenever there's even one toy on the floor he seems to trip and fall on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is one darling darling girl! I love when babies get more into playing with meaning... like reading their book to their teddy bear... or hugging their bears. Jane has been kissing her carebears and it kills me. Being a mom is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love her anime look and glare! its my favorite! lilly bean is the cutest (sorry if you dont like that nickname :))

    ReplyDelete