Monday, January 17, 2011

red white and pink

My sister and I have had many conversations on how much we loooove these three colors together.  I personally think that Valentines Day doesn't get enough attention, especially the red white and pink part, (give me more please) and so I made a little Valentine piece of art - totally stolen mind you, but shifted in favor of these three colors. 

Here is my ode to a beautiful day dedicated to love. sigh.



3 comments:

  1. A friend of mine who designs Hallmark type dolls (think Willow Tree, but different) disagrees. I get to be her friend who sees the dolls and critiques them before they go out to be made into real dolls and we've had so many discussions (it's 99% her mainly) about how Valentines Day's color scheme is "so plain and hard to work with" with only 3 colors! It drives her crazy-- it's funny to me that you posted this because it's a hot button issue w/her.

    Personally, I think red w/pink is hot. SSSssss....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, you make me laugh!!! And being as how I'm usually the one who starts the whole red/pink/white love fest, I'm right with ya.

    SO much LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember when we were roommates how much Trish tried to help me color coordinate. She hated when I wore a brown belt with black shoes or vice versa... or some crazy colored beanie. But she imparticularly stated that pink and red just don't go together... but I love them. I like the artwork too.

    ReplyDelete