This was a little while ago, but I had to brag cause sometimes it's just so fun to be swept up by your husband and taken on a surprise date. Yup, he's pretty cool. He took me to the Y and we hiked up that very very steep mountain together and laughed as we gasped for air (we're reeeally out of shape these days) and once we got to the top we sat on that big ol' Y and ate some ice cream he had packed in ice packs. The man really is the most wonderful thing. What a fun fun night - and of course we took pictures, cause that's just what we do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Fun with a Capital 'F'. Good husband.
ReplyDeleteWay fun!!! And so beautiful! But I'm so confused that one would hike in January in subarctic temperatures. (Are you sure these aren't pictures you took in the summer and you've just posted them 6 months late?? Ya know I don't see your coat.) And Mese, I can't get over how darling of a girl you are. You are so darn pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteThat last one of you is gorgeous!!! Seriously cool lighting an all.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Great pics! Great couple!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree- how pretty are YOU in that last pic?!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO fun! And can I just say how much I love head lamps?. . .
I love them so much.
You two are so cute!!! You both have such an incredible eye for taking pictures. Your blog is one of my absolute favorites to read because of the pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete