Thursday, February 17, 2011

happy valentines

Yes yes, it was a few days ago, but the pink spirit continues on!  At least since I've been looking at pictures we took :)  So Much Love. 


You know that dorky present I mentioned in my last post... can you guess what it was??



We had a delicious lunch/picnic (as picnic-ish as you can get in the middle of February - side note: it was super sunny until we left the house... seriously?) and I think Lily rather enjoyed it... at least the banana part of it. :)


and then we tried to feed the ducks... they are SO lazy.  We need to find ducks that truly appreciate us.... like the one in the blue sweater. :)

Happy Valentine's all!! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post, just like I LOVE Lily's little outfit. Just like I LOVE you guys! I'm glad it was a great day and I LOVE the pics you take (like always)

    ReplyDelete