There's just something about a rainy day that is so wonderful, especially if you happen to be two. All you need is an umbrella, a pair of boots and some puddles and life is pretty much perfect. Thank heavens for my little sweetheart who dragged me outside to play in the rain. Being a kid is way more fun than being an adult and she helps me remember that. Although it's pretty awesome being an adult when there are sweet pictures to be taken. And there were, all over the place, thanks to the cute thing with the pink umbrella.
Anyway as I was reviewing these pictures it made me think of all the pictures I've taken throughout this past year. I've nearly completed my 365 goal and as I sift through them on occasion I can't believe how much Lily has grown in one year. Insanity.
She's gone from a chubby little toddler that was so squishy (and kissable I might add) to a grown up little lady with beautiful golden locks who loves wearing dresses (and is even more kissable, if you can believe that). So I decided to throw together a little ode to the lil-sters in all of her growing up glory, intermixed in all of the pictures are the photos I took of her in the rain. I love the song as well, it's one of my faves, by the lovely and whimsical priscilla ahn entitled 'dream'.
So dream with me, won't you? Dream, and let's celebrate the lovelies of childhood.
Untitled from kyle miller on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love the video! super cute- lily will love looking back at these when she's older!
ReplyDeleteAh, she is so cute!!
ReplyDelete