with all of these gray skies going on lately (boo) I decided it was high time we get some color goin' on at the Miller house. So Lily and I made butterflies yesterday and then we taped them up on the back of her door - instant happiness. I think she'll be spending even more time in front of the mirror now. :)
on a small side note, lily has recently mastered the art of prayer. she says the same one every time but I feel like it's full of deep thought:
Dear Heavenly Father, I wanna watch Belle.
I know, right? she's so advanced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





haha, I love her prayer. Hilarious!
ReplyDeletethis made me smile, needed that today:)
ReplyDeleteI love that. Yes, she is advanced. It has to do with the way the stars line up when a child is born on the 16th of September :)
ReplyDelete