Wednesday, April 25, 2012

spring flowers

I totally planted these flowers, and they totally grew.  I know I shouldn't have been surprised but I kind of was. I'm the type of gardener that really wants to be awesome at gardening but usually fails miserably... at least with flowers.  And bonus, not only did they grow but now our house doesn't look like a school from the front anymore!  Flowers seem to fix things like that.

I think we've sort of got a special bond, me and these bulbs, I kind of wish they would last all summer long.  But I suppose I'll just have to be content with them coming back year after year after year... after year. :)









2 comments:

  1. Way impressed! Last year I swore I needed to put fertilizer with the seed when I planted. I learned that was bad, but to top things off I planted it with weed and feed. So NOTHING grew in my garden last year (except horrible weeds). This year my peas and carrots have popped out of the ground and I am prouder than I really should be. Gardening seems tricky to me when people make it look so easy. So great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! So in a month or so you'll be planting zucchini? :D

    ReplyDelete