Thursday, May 3, 2012

four years ago right now...

...I was getting ready to get married.  I can't believe it's been four years.  And what's so wonderful is that I love my man WAY more now than I did on our wedding day - which is pretty amazing if you think about it.  Yes, four years ago I was thrilled to begin my life with him and now I still can't believe he married me.  How lucky am I??  Since then life has been pretty freaking awesome - nuff said, things are getting pretty sappy over here. :)

Here's to us and the amazing life we've built thus far - I look forward to MANY years in the future.

I love you Kyle.

Here's a video of us just after we got married... can you sense the giddiness??? :)


















3 comments:

  1. you guys are way too cute. :) happy anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute. you get prettier every moment. best anniversary ever. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video- super cute! happy anniversary to both of u adorable people!

    ReplyDelete