Monday, May 14, 2012
10 things i love about mommyhood
1. saying, "i love you lily" just to hear "i lah you mommy" back
2. dance parties (they never get old for a two year old)
3. watching the little munchkin sleep - she is just so beautiful
4. hearing lily count at the top of the slide, "one two five nine three!"
5. appreciating the quiet moments
6. "mommy play me"
7. taking pictures, taking pictures, taking pictures
8. slobbery kisses and squishy hugs
9. listening to lily in the other room singing, "i know you i walked upon a dream!"
10. that giddy feeling I get every time I think 'this little girl is mine'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And you know what? She looks like you and that is SUCH A GOOD THING. I know you love mommyhood. I see it in every picture you take. In every word you write. You inspire me and I ADORE you. Still. Always have.
ReplyDeletexoxo