Friday, April 20, 2012

feeling brand new

Today has been a great day:  the sun came out and shined all over the place - finally - improving my mood dramatically, and I got a new look.

goodbye shaggy dog, hello sassy.  I am in love with the color and it has never felt quite so nice to have less hair.  Look out summer here I come!

Things I am looking forward to doing with my new do:

1. curling it and looking like this foxy lady (hopefully)
2. growing those darn bangs out
3. becoming a CIA agent with crazy fighting skills (just watched MI3 last night, hahaha)
4. using less shampoo and conditioner
5. putting my hair up and not getting a headache


3 comments:

  1. love it! new hair is such a great pick-me-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are clearly not happy in the before shot. it cracks me up. You do look great though!

    ReplyDelete