I cannot tell you how amazing this whole thing is people. Lily is happy, I am happy, and this morning I went grocery shopping a-lone. Let me tell you, it was LOVELY. It's only for an hour and a half, but it's amazing how much you can get done in that amount of time minus a munchkin.
Lily is learning how to play well with other kids, aka sharing, bits about things like animals, letters, and about the seasons, not to mention a lot of very fun songs (oh I could listen to her sing the hokey pokey all day long). It's a win win. I can't believe how big she's getting though, craziness. I seriously love the little person she's becoming, life is pretty much awesome.




Fun! An hour and a half minus child would be wonderful. I'm sure Lily is having a blast at preschool. I know Hailey would. Next year.
ReplyDeleteI had a neighborhood preschool and loved it! There is definitely some advantages
ReplyDeleteOh that is so fun!! We had a similar arrangement with Devin's preschool experience. Lily is darling!
ReplyDeletewow time flies! just yesterday she was a little sweet baby!
ReplyDelete