Friday, November 2, 2012

trick or treat



Halloween is seriously the best, right?  We had a great one, minus the fact that Kyle had an outrageously awful cold that hit right on Halloween. Boo. So I guess two out of the three of us had a great one. :)  Lily had a little preschool halloween party in the morning (post on that coming soon), and then it was time for the big shabang - TRICK OR TREATING.

This was lily's first year trick or treating and man was she excited. In fact here it is two days later and she keeps saying, "trick or treat!.... mommy give me candy".

Here is the fairy princess in all her splendor and glory, do you like the lace crown I made for her?:



she's a ballerina




 I love how she's just waiting patiently at the bottom of the stairs... this was the first place we went to - after that she started just barging into people's houses. lol.




 Happy Halloween





1 comment: