Wednesday, November 6, 2013

happy princess halloween

Sometimes I wish Lily would choose something other than a princess to be for Halloween, but princesses are all the rage for her right now, and lucky her, she got to be two different princesses this Halloween (thanks to the serious haul she made in princess dress ups for her birthday).  The weekend before the big holiday, Grandma and Grandpa Miller invited her to join in their wards' Trunk or Treat and she was overjoyed to say the least.

Here's costume #1





I think she finally remembered what this holiday was all about, I could just see the wheels in her brain turning, "I open my bag and they PUT CANDY IN IT!!!"  Oh the excitement.

Wesley sported a super hero get up.  Aaaaand, he was adorable.  Shocker.


 Kyle and I always joke about Wesley being our little Gnome... turns out he doesn't' like sitting next to his own kind.



 Lily really got into the "collecting candy spirit" this year, and taking pictures just was NOT a part of that.  I about died laughing when I got this shot, it so perfectly illustrates her frustration, "STOP TAKING PICTURES MOM!!"  Silly me.




it was a lot of fun, and to Lily's delight we got to do it again five days later.  Before the big day we had a long talk about trick or treating etiquette.  Rule #1 You must say Trick or Treat... politely  Rule #2 You must say thank you before scampering off to the next house.  The kid is pretty great with rules (I kinda like them too) and she would come running from the door saying, "MOMMY! I said Thank you AGAIN!!" High five kid.

Here's costume #2



Okay, this is kind of a big deal - Kyle and I dressed up to take Lily around this year.  I know, right?
I was Lois Lane, and I got to snuggle Superman all night - lucky lady.



 Kyle's was more clever - say hello to my sugar daddy.



I completely love Halloween, it's a crazy awesome holiday - I hope yours was SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment