Okay, at Wesley's two month appointment I was expecting big numbers cause he's sooooo chunky, right? At least I thought he was... turns out he's in the 35th percentile for weight, coming in at 12-ish pounds. Come on, that car seat is way heavier than just 12 pounds...
Here are the stats for mr. chunkers:
Weight: 11 lbs 13 oz 35%
Length: 23.25 inches 59%
Head Circ: 40 cm 75%
Current Faves:
those smiles
the peddling feet - which literally wears him out, one minute kicking away next minute snoozing
the shape his mouth makes when he says 'goooo' I know, weird, but its adorable
he laughs in his sleep all the time and I loooove it
i forgot how much I love the squeak of the binkie - so cute
squishy kissable rolls - we should really just put him on the Thanksgiving table... ;)
we love him.




he is so adorable! and you are looking fabulous melese! look forward to getting together with you guys next year (that sounds so far away :( )
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteoooo, I need me a jedi coat!
ReplyDelete