Wednesday, December 18, 2013

three months & it's almost christmas

Gosh, these months keep flying by.  I can't believe this guy is so big... and chunky.

Seriously, you should see his legs.

We are so excited to have Christmas with another little monkey, Lily even asked Santa for a few gifts on his behalf.  We'll see if she lets him play with them.  I think we're beginning to get into a nice nap routine with him though and it just fills me with so much happiness... I know I know, 'a nap routine?' you say 'that's what gets you excited?'.  Yes, it does.  A nap routine is sleeping through the night potential and that is on MY list to Santa.  I'm in disbelief that Christmas is only a week away, when did that happen?  We just got our tree last weekend and oh my it was fun (for pictures click here) after which my sister was totally awesome and took some family pictures of us.  Cause nothing says Christmas like freezing your patootie off in the bitter cold.  Lily could not understand why I would have her take her coat off outside... silly mom.  I'm pretty darn happy with the way they turned out - aw man, I love my little family.




1 comment:

  1. the cutest little family! loving these pictures- im bummed you can't take ours this year :( next year!

    ReplyDelete