Saturday, May 24, 2014

eight month old wesley


Now that our Wesley is well into his eighth month, I thought I'd post something and this time I decided on doing a video of him.  It's far from fancy, but one thing I really wish I'd done more of when Lily was a little baby was taking videos of her.  Some of her little looks I'm happy to say I have pictures of, but there's something about seeing the wobbliness in action that is so adorable.  So here he is in all of his chubby glory.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, he is too cute! I love his chubs and his red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so so great!! Especially since I've only seen pictures -- this video was so fun to see to meet the Wes man. Do more of this!! I can tell we're going to be tight this summer :) --Meg

    ReplyDelete