Friday, May 16, 2014

sunny afternoon



We had about as much rain as I could take last week - I think it was probably about four days worth (I know, I'm a big baby).  I really do like spring rains, I just don't like them when the temperature plummets and we have to start building fires to keep the house warm in the middle of May... there's just something wrong with that.  That coupled with the stomach flu that kept one of us down every few days for the past few weeks was enough for all of us to be craving some SERIOUS outdoor time. Thankfully, the weather cleared up and this week has been beyond beautiful, so we blew the weather gods a few kisses and ran out into the sun as fast as we could.  Wesley even enjoyed himself, so long as his little bare legs didn't have to touch the pokey grass, he was coming up with the most interesting way of getting around, I sort of forgot that little babies hate grass so much.













In other news, I just recently started another photography project, this time it is weekly instead of daily (which I felt was definitely more do-able) and is focused mainly on the kiddles - I am insanely excited about it, especially the journaling aspect of it.


Check it out here


No comments:

Post a Comment