
Yes, it's true - Kyle and I have almost been married for two entire months =) I know, we're such youngin's ...spelling on that word is questionable... Here are some of the pictures we recently got back from our photographer for your own enjoyment =)



He got me - with zero warning, all I knew was a giant piece of cake was on it's way towards my face....so...

I got him back....

...real good. That's right kids, we're talkin up...his...nose.
This is one of my favorites.

Haha - we're married...hmmm, isn't he handsome?
Annalee tossing her flower petals =)
Smoochety smooch smooch.

True, yes - there was still snow in Island Park =)

He got me - with zero warning, all I knew was a giant piece of cake was on it's way towards my face....so...

I got him back....

...real good. That's right kids, we're talkin up...his...nose.
I think every one probably says this, but I think our wedding day was the best day ever. Man, I sure love being married. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment