Monday, June 23, 2008

Kiwanis Beach

What’s up with the Kiwanis Park madness? Swimsuit clad girls and guys in 90 degree weather, are they crazy? Are they trying to be the first to come down with skin cancer and heat stroke at the same time?…although I think people have probably already done that, but at least they had an actual beach to die on. These people have got nothing but the poky grass they've laid their beach towels on.

It’s ridiculous; they’re all oiled up looking like little hunks of meat ready to go on the grill.

The park in the summer time has been labeled “Kiwanis Beach” wow, with enough water to fill up a drinking fountain, people are ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found your blog through Megs.... hope you dont mind me takin a peek... you are SUCH a talented writer! Seriously, you are so funny, I love the way you write. And I couldnt agree more about Kiwanis... just add this to the list of crazy things single BYU students do.

    ReplyDelete