Kyle and I have been making it a habit lately of going shooting together and it's making for a lovely tradition. Here's some of what we've come up with, critiques welcome:
Kyle did these, isn't he incredible ALREADY! that's right folks, he just started! =) He sort of picked up photography much like people pick up brushing their teeth:
I have to correct your analogy - Kyle is obviously picking up photography MUCH better than people pick up tooth-brushing. Ever tried to show a baby how to brush their teeth? Totally awkward and messy. Kyle is way above that. Seriously - when you have kids, there are tons of baby-photo contests.... you guys will be totally ready to win!
I love it! Yes, Kyle INDEED has quite an eye! ("Good eye Brian, good eye...Good TORSO!" Haha, good ol Brian Regan, gotta love him) Anyways, I love that last one of yours, Im wracking my brain trying to figure out what it is! Way to master the abstract art of photography, fo sho:) Keep em coming!
Haha, so I just clicked on that picture and finally realized what it was, I love it! It makes me wanna drink from it, I bet it would be very refreshing. Yeah, I would totally hang that on my wall:)
Wow- I'm lovin' it. You put all my pictures of silos to shame. :) No but seriously, those shots are GREAT!!! I thought the teacup was a fantastic eye-catcher at the very beginning. I'm totally impressed!
I have to correct your analogy - Kyle is obviously picking up photography MUCH better than people pick up tooth-brushing. Ever tried to show a baby how to brush their teeth? Totally awkward and messy. Kyle is way above that.
ReplyDeleteSeriously - when you have kids, there are tons of baby-photo contests.... you guys will be totally ready to win!
touche...=)
ReplyDeleteWOW- what TALENT!! Both of you are amazing! What kind of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteI love it! Yes, Kyle INDEED has quite an eye! ("Good eye Brian, good eye...Good TORSO!" Haha, good ol Brian Regan, gotta love him) Anyways, I love that last one of yours, Im wracking my brain trying to figure out what it is! Way to master the abstract art of photography, fo sho:) Keep em coming!
ReplyDeleteHaha, so I just clicked on that picture and finally realized what it was, I love it! It makes me wanna drink from it, I bet it would be very refreshing. Yeah, I would totally hang that on my wall:)
ReplyDeleteWow- I'm lovin' it. You put all my pictures of silos to shame. :) No but seriously, those shots are GREAT!!! I thought the teacup was a fantastic eye-catcher at the very beginning. I'm totally impressed!
ReplyDeleteYou know, if you used a flash, you wouldn't take such amateur looking shots.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding! I loved the use of light in your photos! I love the photos!
These are beautiful pictures! you both are so talented! i love them! No joke! Melese I miss you!!!! Looks like you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteI love them they are fantastic! I am really into close up abstract shots like these. I am trying to get into portraiture, and LOVING it.
ReplyDelete