Monday, February 2, 2009

Really?

This is how our new Insurance cards came to us today. Seriously, Melege? Needless to say we're getting new ones.



6 comments:

  1. HAHA. oh I'm sorry MeleSe! I understand insurance drama. Hope they don't give you a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They got both your first name and your last names wrong?? Must be another phone center in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melese!! Or should I say Melege! Haha, I just found your blog on our other old roomates blog...Remember me...Jessica Ralston?? Roomies in La Jolla 2005? Yeah, I need to add your blog to mine:) I need your email addy so I can invite you, my family blog is private! Okay-ttyl! jessicafeely@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHA!!! Can I please refer to you as Melege for now on? That is TOO funny!!! How do you always manage to crack me up with these posts?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, having your insurance numbers and all your info on the web makes me nervous.

    As your stand in mother ( for the moment) I'm recommending you edit that picture.

    Thanks, Meleeegy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks love...i'll be fixing that. :)

    ReplyDelete