Monday, October 26, 2009

It's the Miller Fam!

So I decided it was high time we take a family picture of... well our family. This tends to get tricky when you are also the photographer - thank you tripod. The shoot was a total of about fifteen minutes long and full of wackiness :)

We got one pretty good one, although Lily's looking right at Kyle instead of the camera... we're going to have to work on that.


I have to say that the following three are my absolute favs of the shoot. Seriously, how does he do it?







I especially love that Lily's face remains the same in all three shots, she's got a great poker face :)



This is us trying to re-create the "lily face", and at that same moment she started crying... so we decided to do a crying shot - would you believe she stopped just at the right moment? She's a trickster.


6 comments:

  1. Loving them! You guys are so fun. Lily is so cute in the Lil-ster post and they are great pictures too. Kyle and I aren't doing pumpkins this year (sad!) because Kyle thought it was a waste of money :) I laughed, I actually don't mind too much because that saves me the trouble of cleaning up Trey and the mess he would have made in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO STINKIN" CUTE!!! You are such an adorable, and way FUN family!!! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love all of your pictures. They totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very few blog posts make me actually laugh. Especially out loud. Kyle's cry-face at the end did it - when I looked at Lily's completely content face. Awesome.

    ps - I'm sure you're aware, but I just think it's kwazy that now your sister Meg has TWO Lily nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melese you have the cutest little fam! You don't even look like you just had a baby! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! You two are so fun! What a sweet little girl you have! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete