Our little girl pulls faces, she's hilarious, even at three in the morning - although the hilarity at that weird hour has a groggy taste to it. Point being, I decided to try and snag a few of my favs. Oh did I mention that she's pretty much the cutest thing ever?? ... cause she is. Geez, am I gushing or what? I promise that not all posts in the future will be about her... just some. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Those pics are just so cute, ya can't help but smile and be so happy for you! I love them! Glad you're loving being a mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Cherish her and her small-ness. I'm warning you it seriously goes by in a Blink.
ReplyDelete(This I say as my baby walks circles around the room)
I can't decide which is my favorite- all so so cute! But I seriously love the tongue sticking out one- I want to SQUISH her!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! She is the cutest thing! Holy cow! She is sooo tiny! How fun is that Melese! You are a mom! Congrats again. I am sure you are so happy. I'm so happy for you guys and that everything went well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll face! Oh my, she really is adorable!! I'm SO SO happy for you and I think it's super exciting that you're a mommy!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
I love all the pics and all the faces she is pulling. She is adorable! You can post about her all you want! :)
ReplyDeleteway to capture the faces. Seriously - your child is very lucky to have a photographer mommy.
ReplyDelete