Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

We had a lot of fun with costume ideas this year, you know what with the munchkin now being a part of things. So we decided (after much deliberation) that we'd be two kids that had just lost teeth and Lily would be the toothfairy. The costumes turned out great and I guess I must have really been feelin' the part because in the picture we took I seriously look like I'm twelve. No seriously. Are you ready for this?



Boom. Well kids, now you know what I looked like as a juvenile.

Here's a shot of Lily in her toothfairy onesie that I created :) Although in this picture she looks like a bewildered Toothfairy.


As we thought about how to make it look like we had no teeth, we heard that if we used black licorice it would work great! Which it did... that is until it dissolved leaving just a black spot on our teeth. Kyle's were my favorite. He felt the need to show them off properly.. much like a wolf.




4 comments:

  1. Very creative. I just read a stat recently that an american child's tooth earns an average of $1.20. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I never would have thought of that idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Glad you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.....a baby, huh? I try talking to you on FB often, and...you ignored me...so, I thought I would stalk you... CONGRATS ON THE BABY GIRL! She's lovely. ANd you are still as creative and super cute as ever. Holler back yo...what is your email address, and I will send you an invite to my blog?
    morgancj3@gmail.com
    hugs

    ReplyDelete