Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lemonpeel







So as some of you may know, we (Kyle and I) have decided to start a photography business. Seriously anything and everything photography. Check us out yo. :)

Here's the link to our website: www.lemonpeelstudios.com

4 comments:

  1. Hey that's way cool! If you decide to do a website your favorite cousin Ben could do it for you... since he's a web designer and all. ;) I put a link to your photography blog on my blog at domesticwonder.wordpress.com I have a few friends in Utah, maybe that will help steer some people your way or at least get some traffic to your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I think that's a great idea. I wish you were here, I'de have YOU come and do our family's pictures (happening BTW next week). Where did the name come from? I'm sure there's a story behind it.

    ReplyDelete