lily likes to play. and I like to watch her play, especially when she starts talking to her hanging horse like, 'no mr. horse, you are hanging wrong, let me fix you.' The only problem I've found of actually documenting this is that...
she knows. Every time I whip out the camera she's staring right at me, rarely with a smile, mostly she uses the poker face or kissy lips on me. I even thought I was being sneaky by taking pictures "behind" her. She still figured it out.
oh, there you are mom.
I LOVE this face.
and then daddy came home, daddy always gets real big smiles
A fun new past time... eating things. Mostly paper, that seems to be the flavor of the week.
But you've gotta give her credit for her choice in paper... the grilling book is full of serious deliciousness - when is summer again?
Did I mention how much I love her feet?? cause I really really do... especially now that she grabs them. :)
She is So Darling!
ReplyDelete