Friday, April 2, 2010

bargains, rugs, and arranged marriages


So Kyle and I were strolling down Home Depot the other day (as we enjoy it immensely) and I saw these fabulous rugs for.... ahem $1.50!!!  ... I only wish they were a bit larger, but seriously one dollar and fifty cents well spent.  I'm loving how girly it feels.  Yeah, she's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen and a fantastic addition to this rug ;)  I've been scoping adorable little boys out for her lately and you can bet I've found some win-ners.  You may see a possible future husband here. I'm pretty sure if I lived back in the day I'd probably be one of those mothers that set up arranged marriages at the age of three.  It's just so darn fun! ... for me at least :)








I think it's funny that she looks so scared here... 'I promise the camera doesn't bite.' I told her.


This is the facial expression of choice lately... we call it the muppet face.



1 comment:

  1. She is seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! You better call me next time you are up this way, we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete