Sunday, April 11, 2010

sunny days

SPRING IS HERE!!  okay... it may have snowed last week hmmmm, twice but there are buds on the trees and Kyle and I started our long fabulous summer tradition of walks and photos the other day (amongst all of the canyon's snow).  I completely forgot how much I LOVE, l-o-vvvvv-e, the following:

warm sunny weather + my camera

they make serious magic together.

I only wish summer could last all year - (ahem, California I am jealous) - and that this icky cold white stuff would go away for-ever.  Is that asking too much??

Here's a few shots I snapped as we progressed on our walk - did I mention how therapeutic it was?  

it was therapeutic.














  I'm pretty sure this is the closest Kyle will ever get to "carrying" any of our children... :)  It's nice to know that he's tasted a small portion (very small) of what we women go through.  Although as my mother always said, 'I gave birth' trumps all.

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the tiny green feet hanging there!

    ReplyDelete