Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's official....

WE'RE HOMEOWNERS!!


....pictures soon to follow :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW Melese, That's AWESOME!!! We're just starting the looking process - how'd I'd love to be in your shoes! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! How exciting for you guys :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! BTW-happy birthday yesterday. I meant to call you, but it got to be too late by the time life settled down. Love you and glad you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the World? Where? What is going on?

    Hey, I wrote you an email, you need to respond to me.

    Oh, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. It really is so great to own a home. You'll love it. We all need more details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! That means your gonna be out west for a little longer than I anticipated, so that my slacker fanny will still have a chance to visit you and your adorable bundle of joy!! YAY!! Im so excited to see what I know is going to such a cute house, please hurry with pictures! We actually will be visiting Utah soon, so I will have to let you know so we can finally meet up again:) Congrats again on your new abode!

    ReplyDelete