Monday, May 10, 2010

graham crackers are the bomb

Kyle and I went on a hike on Saturday and it was GORGEOUS! I think every year I forget how beautiful everything can be when winter leaves.  I think we could have stayed out there forever, we took a lunch break near a river and there lily had her first experience with graham crackers. They were a hit; very messy but a HIIIT! I don't know if she was more excited about the taste or the fact that she could hold the cracker and eat it all by herself (we've been working on this lately :)).








here's a few other fun/funny pictures we've taken recently... for our anniversary! Yay! Two years baby!!


okay.. this isn't our anniversary, but hilarious yes?  I call this the GQ shot.




then Kyle sat Lily in the corner of our kitchen counter top. She had the best time hanging out with the apples and looking out the window.  haha, so funny - okay now our anniversary hike!! :)







4 comments:

  1. precious! I can feel the love all the way up in canada! I absolutely love your blogs! They help me remember your spunky hilarious attitude that I miss sooo much! I think we should plan a reunion,,don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Second everything Heidi said! (Except i feel the love in Texas) :)
    Lily with the apples is my favorite! I think I ask you this all the time - how old is she? She's so petite and absolutely doll-like! What a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! thanks guys and heck yes we should most certainly do a reunion... seriously this time. ;) Lily's eight months but most of the time people guess five :) haha, she sure is tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously take awesome pictures.
    Maybe you should be a photographer...
    :)

    ReplyDelete