it's funny how weird that word starts looking after you've written it about a bazillion times... but I wanted to get the point across, there's a lot of bouncing in our house now, due to the fun bouncy (there it is again) thing I got for lily a bit ago. She twirls and giggles and reaches for the door.... though we have yet to understand the whole "jumping" thing. I'm not sure but I think the best part of all this, apart from the peals of laughter, was the price: five dolla. I LOVE yard sales! There's nothing like a good deal, especially when it makes this little thing so happy!
I love how her little toes rolled on the carpet, I instantly thought ballerina and giggled to myself. I didn't last long in ballet, in fact I distinctly remember my motivation for continuing. Toe shoes. And don't worry I didn't want to wear them or anything, I just wanted to put them up on my wall. ... no wonder that dream was short lived. But who knows maybe we have a prima ballerina in our midst. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I got one of these at a yard sale too before I had Kara. She really didnt find any point to it, but Becca really loved it. I know your joy. Nothing beats happy kids!!! Especially when they are entertaining themselves!
ReplyDeleteSO SO CUTE! I love how you can turn any daily activity into a photo shoot - you're just amazing! And i love to hear how much fun you're having being a mom. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day Melese!
Zoey loves to bounce in hers too! She loves it even more when it is a warm day and I put her in our back door so she can be outside or inside :) So your new house is so adorable!! I love it and can't wait to see more pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting! You are the best mom ever I know it! Happy Mothers Day Mese!
ReplyDeleteJess
She is so darling and Reid also LOVES to jump in his jumper...they are the best gift to a mother!!
ReplyDelete