Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i love to see the temple



Lily and I went on a walk yesterday because it was soooo warm, such a stark difference from the day before... that's Utah for ya. We found ourselves at the Provo temple and I forgot how gorgeous it really is.  I love the temple, I love that even when I just go and walk around the grounds I feel better about my life, better about all the stresses I feel that I have and better about changing and becoming better.

This is how Lily felt:


She's already as good as it gets.





2 comments:

  1. LOL. I miss squishing her on a regular basis!

    I notice there weren't any flower pictures. What happened? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lilly's jacket. So cute, just like her. Holy Cow with that tree. So glad it didn't damage anything so bad. We would looove to come over and see your place and do a bbq/game night. Just say when. PS My friend really really wants her family pictures done soon and wants you to do them. I gave her your phone number. Hope that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete