Ahhh! I just die over how adorable she is!! Seriously, how do you contain yourself?! And I love that you take such beautiful pictures of seemingly simple things, but pictures that you will still love to have in 20 years. I just love it all! :)
I love those pictures. I really love your style.
OH I absolutely adore you beautiful artistic Photos!! Picnics are such a fun way to enjoy the outdoors!!
Awwww. Melese I love your post. How did you do all that cool stuff with the pictures and wordage?!! Is it hard?
thanks it was soo fun! I did it all in photoshop and it's really not that hard. Addictive... but not hard ;)
Ahhh! I just die over how adorable she is!! Seriously, how do you contain yourself?! And I love that you take such beautiful pictures of seemingly simple things, but pictures that you will still love to have in 20 years. I just love it all! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures. I really love your style.
ReplyDeleteOH I absolutely adore you beautiful artistic Photos!! Picnics are such a fun way to enjoy the outdoors!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Melese I love your post. How did you do all that cool stuff with the pictures and wordage?!! Is it hard?
ReplyDeletethanks it was soo fun! I did it all in photoshop and it's really not that hard. Addictive... but not hard ;)
ReplyDelete