Friday, October 15, 2010

we're so spooky

So I'm working on building up my fall decor for the homesie... right now we have three Halloween decorations, and I'm just glad they can all sit on the same table together... so they don't get lonely. 


there I am! haha :)


I spy a rootbeer barrel, and I'm wondering if there will be any left for the kiddies - oh how I love them.


fun banner eh?  Molly and I made these this year, I'm loving the writing in ribbon thing... it's so reminiscent of Lily's stocking ;)



I know it's just one spot in our house that's all spookified, but I love it, sometimes I just sit on the couch and stare at it in admiration.  High five, Melese, high five.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the decor. and i dig those mirrors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like the banner with the ribbons. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decorations and the mirrors are great!!!! You are such a wonderful photographer.

    ReplyDelete