Today at lunch I caught Lily stashing food under her bum. Yup, she was grabbing it from her tray and watching her hand as she stuffed it down there. There's no need to make excuses for her, she knew exactly what she was doing. Kyle and I just sat there watching (discretely) and laughing our heads off in disbelief. Have we started this already? '...maybe if I hide it, she'll think I'm all done and let me get down' I didn't think she was old enough to think that way, I was wrong oooooh so wrong.
Don't let this innocent look deceive you:
oops... wrong picture ;)
the kid is mastering manipulation (say that ten times fast) as we speak.



That is so funny. She's a smart one. I don't think Lucas has figured that out, he just throws it on the floor to let me know he's done with it.
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I thought my Kara was the only one in the world that did this. It was really funny when she would do it on long car rides. When she wanted something to eat, she would know exactly where it was and would help herself! She did this till she was like 2. Its awesome.
ReplyDelete