mine's the one in the middle, it just makes me smile every time I look at it. What a happy pumpkin. Kyle's is on the left, but I'm sad cause you can't see the cool comet he carved. Just take my word for it, it's really cool. And the one on the right looks AMAZING when it glows, Kyle's brother Justin carved that one. :)
Well, we're not too good at coming up with costumes, this I am learning. I'm the type of person that takes a look around and then decides what to dress up as, and so it was for Lily. Thankfully we had this perfect beyond perfect poncho hand-me-down and I just went with it, isn't she adorable? Hello little red.
I wish I could say that we were dressed to the hilt as Granny and the Woodcutter, but again, the rain sort of stomped out our gusto. I did throw on a costume last minute inspired by my love for gypsies and a wonderful friend that dressed up as one for a fun get together (to be posted soon) we had this weekend. She did it so much better, but it was fun all the same. Especially when a few of my adorable sunbeams came to our door, snatched their candy and ran back to their parents yelling, "that one's my teacher! that one's my teacher!"
Do you like my crystal ball?









Great costumes--Lily looks adorable and Melese, you look great as a gypsie! I can't imagine that the other friend looked much better. You're so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI do, I do like your crystal ball.
ReplyDelete"YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!!!"
ReplyDelete-Favorite line ever- leave it to steve carell to make an awkward situation even more awkward ;) thank you for letting me borrow this very nice flick- i will be dropping it off on saturday if thats alright with you
lily is the cutest as usual :) love love love these pictures
She is adorable. I liked your costume, too :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And it just makes me laugh that, well, dressing up as a gypsy is effortless for both you and your closet. I'm pretty sure you could pull off pocahantas, too without any need for raiding a costume store. ;)
ReplyDeleteMmmm-wah!